- Research, Markets, and Regulations – Markets
- Closing date:
- Apr. 25, 2022
- Washington, DC
- 71 See information on grades and base pay ranges
- Who may apply:
- Open to CFPB employees only (Competitive service permanent)
This position is located at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Markets. The incumbent serves as a policy and technical expert in consumer and/or small business financial markets, products, or services.
As a Senior Program Manager, you will:
- Under the direction of RMR and Bureau leadership, develop both short- and long-term policy goals related to one or more of the following consumer financial markets, products, or services: mortgage origination, mortgage data assets, mortgage servicing, debt collection, credit cards, deposits, payments, consumer reporting, financial services artificial intelligence, auto lending, student lending, small business lending, and payday/small dollar lending.
- Lead, coordinate, and/or facilitate …